Get APICS Certified candidates.
Post your open positions here for all to see.
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a technology leader that is driving the digital transformation of industries.With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB has four customer-focused, globally leading businesses:Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by the ABB Ability™ digital platform.ABB’s Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020.ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Plan and coordinate the manufacture and acquisition of goods and services to support the business plan.Responsible for the purchasing, master scheduling, production scheduling, shipping, receiving and stores areas.Manages the Materials Department in accordance with plant’s budget expectation relative to cost, quality, and service. Develops functional one-year plan that supports the five-year strategic vision.The Hackettstown Materials role is complex (65% engineered to order) and involves
an $8-$10 Million inventory challenge that needs addressing in short order.
- Participate in the development of Business Plans that support both Customer and corporate needs.
- Participate on the Lean Team to improve the flow of materials into and through the Plant.
- Develop the PFEP and maintain its integrity within a Pull System.Oversee the Purchasing of all production materials using an MRP System.
- Develop and monitor production and inventory strategies to minimize inventory investment while maintaining/improving Customer Service.
- Coordinate the activities in Customer Fulfillment to achieve shipping goals and minimize shipping errors.
- Sponsor/coordinate materials projects and activities to reduce inventory and streamline flow.
- Promote and foster a work environment that is conducive to employee participation, teamwork and continual improvement.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management or equivalent with minimum of 5 years of experience in Materials Management.
- Strong analytical & planning aptitudes.
- Ability to coordinate activities between departments & groups.
- Computer skills Excel, Access and automated production, inventory control & business systems.
- Specialized training in Lean Principals. APICS or CPIM.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that allows them to work for ABB in United States.
Director of Finance/ Accounting
TransCore – Amtech Systems, LLC (AMS), a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, Inc, (NYSE:ROP) is seeking a full-time Director of Finance to join our leadership team in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Apply on the company website
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Position Type: Direct Hire
Hourly / Salary: BOE
Residency Status: US Citizen or Green Card Holder ONLY
Our client is seeking a full-time Director of Finance to join our team in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Job Summary:The Director of Finance will be a key member of the Senior Leadership team in Albuquerque, New Mexico and will work together with the General Manager to define and deliver the Strategic Plan while ensuring all short/medium term financial and operational targets are achieved. The individual will be responsible for leading a number of key Finance projects which will require significant interaction with other key business managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- The drive to deliver business performance shall be the key focus
- Provide leadership with insight based on strong analytics to make better decisions.
- Lead the Finance function in Continuous improvement activities.
- Deliver all reporting, forecasting, budgeting, and financial planning requirements.
- Establishing short and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with all local, state and federal reporting requirements.
- Coordinating financial audits and providing recommendations for procedural improvements.
- Recommending benchmarks for measuring financial and operating performance.
- Preparing ad hoc financial analyses to support, inter alia, customer bids, investment decisions, and lean manufacturing activities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 years of relevant experience as a Vice-President of Finance, Finance Director or Controller in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong technical skills in Finance, Accounting, budgeting and cost control, including standard costing, variance analysis, and product line profitability.
- Experience in maintaining a strong controlled environment, applying Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and/or International Financial Reporting Standards within a public company setting.
- Knowledge of state and federal financial regulations.
- Experience in monitoring R&D programs.
- Must be comfortable with multiple financial and accounting systems.
- Advanced Excel and Power Point skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- CPA certification is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4 year college or university in a Business related field such as Finance or Accounting.
- MBA is preferred
Add your job postings here! For details, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (505) 331-8205.