Benefits of Membership
Stand out in your career with ASCM membership
In addition to several members-only benefits (including six APICS certification maintenance
points per year), ASCM members save at least $1,200 on ASCM products and resources over
non-members. Joining ASCM is easy – visit www.ascm.org/join.
- Career Resources
- Career Coach
- Job Board
- Virtual Career Fair
- Student Loan Refinancing through Lauren Road
- Discounts on additional career resources through Korn Ferry Advance
- Making an Impact
- Scholars Education Program
- Case Competition
- Supply Chain STEM Program
- Network and Connect
- Mentor Center
- Supply Chain Channel
- Local APICS Chapters and Partners
- Publications and Resources
- SCM Now Magazine (digital)
- APICS Dictionary (digital)
- Research Reports
- Value Chain Frameworks
- Learning and Development
- Discounts Supply Chain Learning Center courses and subscriptions
- Discounts on ASCM seminars and events (online & in-person)
- APICS Certifications
- Discounts on certification courseware, training and exams
PLUS Membership: $220
PLUS members receive all of the member benefits listed above.
CORE Membership: $180
CORE members receive the same benefits as PLUS members, EXCEPT they do not receive discounts or free downloads for certification-related products.
STRENGTHEN YOUR NETWORK WITH A LOCAL CHAPTER
As part of your ASCM membership, you have the opportunity to be part of a local APICS Chapter. Participation with a local chapter enables you to pursue leadership opportunities that expand your skill sets, enhance career growth and increase your marketability.
APICS chapters offer a variety of services in communities throughout North America, including:
- Instructor-led certification review classes that help prepare candidates for testing
- On-site training for organizations interested in educating a group of employee
- Certification study groups and North American group testing opportunities
- Seminars and workshops specific to a particular geographic area and /or industry
- Facility tours that provide insight into organizational principles and practices
- Workshops and meetings with allied organizations that enable members to network
- Professional development meetings that foster local networking and career development
- Opportunities to earn maintenance points towards your certification
3 easy ways to select a chapter:
1 Choose a local chapter when you register for membership.
2 Visit APICS.org/partners/find-a-partner to view chapters near you.*
3 Contact ASCM Customer Relations to transfer you into the chapter
of your choice or assist you in finding the right chapter.
*Please note there are some areas where a local chapter may not be available.
APICS – Supply Chain Excellence!
About ASCM Membership
- On January 22, 2019, all APICS memberships will automatically transition to ASCM memberships
- All members will receive a new ASCM membership kit and membership card
- All original join dates and expiration dates will remain the same
- ASCM members will receive the same member benefits
- New members in North America will still be prompted to join a local APICS Chapter
- Members residing in countries with Joint Membership Partner organizations will be promoted to align with the international organization.
For Those Who Are Certified or in the Process of Becoming Certified
- There will be no changes to APICS certifications
- APICS certification maintenance and maintenance expiration dates will not be affected
- CPIM, CSCP and CLTD will remain active under the APICS brand as part of ASCM